As always, all women are welcome to this 12 week study that meets in the church library. We meet every other Wednesday from 1:00 to 2:45 p.m.
- January 15 Chapter 4-Constant Drip
- January 29 Chapter 5 - The Verdict
- February 12 Chapter 6 - What's the Alternative
- February 26 Chapter 7 - A Way of Seeing
- March 12 Chapter 8 - Keeping Your Focus
- March 26 Chapter 9 - The Source of Contentment
- April 9 Chapter 10 - Even If..
- April 23 Chapter 11 - Satisfied
- May 7 Chapter 12 - A New Creature
Contentment doesn’t come naturally, and isn't always learned quickly. But it CAN be learned. You can, like Paul, say, “I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content (Phil 4:11) There are pitfalls along the way, bad habits have been formed, thoughtless attitudes have taken hold. This study will encourage us to find satisfaction in daily living that cannot be ruffled by circumstances and to break old habits and learn a new way of looking around us. Come, and cultivate a heart of contentment.
Please contact Wendy B. or the church office if you are interested in attending or have any questions.