Living Out Our Faith in Our Community!
Welcome to Altadore Baptist Church, a caring community where we come together to grow:
- Deeper in our relationship with God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Higher in the expression of our love for God, through word and deed.
- Further in our service to all of God’s creation.
Sunday morning worship services are held at 10 am. Newcomers are always welcome! We desire to build authentic relationships with each other and our neighbours and we desire to journey through life together in Christian community.
We hope that you will feel free to get to know us and allow us to get to know you. If you have questions, or if we can help you on your journey, please feel free to contact us at
Regularly Scheduled Activities:
- Sunday mornings Family Worship at 10 am, with Sunday School and Nursery available.
- Altadore Youth (Gr. 7-12), meet most Friday's at 6:30 pm. Activities vary, but are always fun.
- Playtime in the Village is a free drop-in program designed as a playtime for children & a coffee & chat time for nannies, parents & caregivers. Tuesday mornings from 9:30-11, running from early September to early May.
- Small Groups meet at various times and places throughout the week for prayer, bible study and company.
- Craft ‘n’ Chat , an enjoyable time of conversation and of encouraging each other’s handiwork, happens monthly from September through June. Friday evenings from 6 pm until midnight; check the events page in the fall for the schedule.
- Good Food boxes are available at the church monthly from September through June. Check the community outreach or events pages for the schedule, or email email@example.com to order.
- Good Friends is a group of seniors that meet together once a month with a variety of activities and greatly enjoy each other’s company.
- Annual Spring Faire; each year in May, we throw a big party for our neighbours!
*There are many other activities happening all the time! See the events page for more details.